Password error and PHP errors

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
azzkikr

Password error and PHP errors

Post by azzkikr »

Ok, so I'm finally able to sign up but I'm having some problems. I have triple checked that my password is correct and the same in config.php and radio toolbox itself. But I keep getting ...
The script at http://gade202.net/~azzkikr/radio/catcher.php has returned a password error!
... in RTB. Also, when I check my catcher.php and config.php I get

Code: Select all

Parse error: parse error in /home/virtual/site2/fst/home/azzkikr/public_html/radio/config.php on line 1
for the catcher and

Code: Select all

Parse error: parse error in /home/virtual/site2/fst/home/azzkikr/public_html/radio/config.php on line 1
for the config

And I don't get anything about the songs I'm playing in my examples. if you need to, can check all my stuff here: http://www.gade202.net/~azzkikr/radio/
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

looks to me that something has been messed up in config.php

re-upload a fresh copy of config.php and reconfigure it, make sure you are uploading in ASCII mode if using FTP. Also be sure that your username and/or password does not have a ' (single quote) in it. It's also worth mentioning that you do not have to be signed up with the online log service to utilize any of RTB's features.
- Jay
azzkikr

Post by azzkikr »

Hmmm, it works now 8O I guess my problem was that i configured it offline and then uploaded it, which probably messed up the text or something. Thanks ;-)
It's also worth mentioning that you do not have to be signed up with the online log service to utilize any of RTB's features.
Well, I justed wasted 5 days of my life :oops: