I dont have space for a radio!

Talk about Audio On Demand or Streaming
bisturi

I dont have space for a radio!

Post by bisturi »

I am new to all this streaming and there for i may ask stupid questions, but i need some information. First of all i want a radio, but i dont have the conection and space to make a radio myself. So i thought may be i will go and check for some online streaming providers. The prob is that after finding a lot out there that can give me a radio, no one can give me space where can i upload my mp3 or other format. My question is, is there any way to make this happen? Can i have a radio, without having a conection and a space in my pc? I am not asking for a free server or streaming, i just want to know. Please help me.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

yes you can do this. However, it will cost a bit more. You can set up a dedicated server to do this using a tool like ezstreamer or sc_trans which sources your shoutcast server at a service provider. You could also just talk to each provider and ask them if they offer such a service or know of anyone who would allow this.
- Jay
bisturi

Post by bisturi »

Thnx Jay, but u need to givme some more information, cuz i dont understand this things so good. As fare as i can understand i can do like this: i by a web space ate e provider than i ask the provider if i can run a script on his/my server (can u tell me something more about those scripts?) that will let me conect to my audio streaming provider, thats right? So i have to buy a webspace, and than i have to buy a streaming audio, i mean i have to pay double. Is there any provider who gives webspace and also streaming audio?