SAM 3 STATS

Steamcast is a stand alone server that combines the features of SHOUTcast and Icecast2 and more to make one mega awesome server.
Funky Hot Mix

SAM 3 STATS

Post by Funky Hot Mix »

Hi I try to broadcast with streamcast in relay of shoutcast server, it works great but... it is impossible to get the stats in sam3.
\" xml parse error \" . I use the admin pass and login, they\'re differents of the source ones.

Here's the log of streamcast server, sam request is logged

[01/20/2006@12:26:28] <127.0.0.1> Request: /admin/status.xml {UA: Mozilla/3.0 (compatible)}

Olivier
Last edited by Funky Hot Mix on Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
FunkyHotMix House dance & DJs WebRadio
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

If I remember right, if you use the admin password it should give you a list of all mounts to choose from even if there is only the one. Also make sure you are correctly selecting the steamcast option and not say shoutcast or some other server type.
- Jay
Funky Hot Mix

Post by Funky Hot Mix »

Hi Jay thnaks for the answer.
yes I choosed streamcast in SAM, it let me choose the mount point (only one in my config) So i go with it, and then the message is :

inactive (error parsing xml document : invlid variant type conversion)

here comes the streamcast log, sam is request is stored
[01/20/2006@12:26:28] <127.0.0.1> Request: /admin/status.xml {UA: Mozilla/3.0 (compatible)}

Olivier
FunkyHotMix House dance & DJs WebRadio
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

yea I am not sure what to say about that, you may need to contact SpacialAudio through their support channels and let them know about it. Could be a bug in their XML processing.
- Jay