Script Problems

Talk about Audio On Demand or Streaming
jrobbo199

Script Problems

Post by jrobbo199 »

Hi guys, I wonder if anyone in the forum ot at admin can help me out please. I have scanned the other forum threads and havent seen anything that i need or is relavant to my needs, so I am very sorry if I have missed it.

Ok, my problem is this, being a complete amateur when it comes to website design and script (currently using Dreamweaver)I would like to know how I can get the 2 and 1/2 thousand hits to the site per week to listen to my stream the moment the front page loads cos I am only really pulling in a peakof 30 -50 per week. which is bad. Does anyone have something that will allow me to do this.

My next problem is I want to be able to have a playlist page showing what has played, for example the last 10 songs and what is currently playing with it linked so that a user can click and listen straight away.

The final problem is I want to have on the front page a small banner with the currently playing artist scrolling through this banner, again with it linked to allow the user to listen straight away.

Does anyone have any ideas or could help me out, please please, as a complete amateur I have been reading books and books on script, and sadly do still not get it. I understand some of it but can't explain what I understand. Lol.