Stream Host list is now open to additions

Talk about whatever.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Stream Host list is now open to additions

Post by Jay »

The stream hosts list is now open to additions. I would like to remind everyone that they need to be utilizing their service email address in order to add a listing. I am working on another varification process similar to the one we had before but we require that you use an email from the service site. No bulk services account as we had too many users making unauthorized listings.

I hope you enjoy the new panel and hope you will become a part of the review service I am about to release. It will be much more interactive and give you alot more info then the old one did. I would also like to thank all of our existing Stream Hosts for being a part of the service. It is you and your customers which help keep radio toolbox around. I am entirely grateful to all of you.
- Jay
stream staff
Stream Host

Post by stream staff »

Hi Jay

On that note would you be able to update the site as it appears you have not reviewed since april and its now september.

As you are aware a lot of people point to this and join in and it does reflect our efforts and services.

i will also say thanks for offering such a service so we are able to verify our service offerings with uptimes provided.

Regards Nick
Jay

Post by Jay »

Yes reviews will be updated however the monthly notification of downtime is going to end as an automated system is being developed so during the next review cycle these will go away and I will be updating the front end to show a similar style text but in a different location as well as a historical view of monthly uptimes.

A lot is going on and I realize that all of this updating has caused the front end to appear dated but I am getting to it. I want to thank everyone for their patience during this process.
- Jay
Austin

Post by Austin »

It is not letting me log in to add my service.

suggestions?
Jay

Post by Jay »

You must accept cookies from our domain.
- Jay
Austin

Post by Austin »

I let all cookies from everything plus it lets me in the forums :?
Jay

Post by Jay »

Could you describe in more detail what is happening, I am not able to reproduce this.
- Jay
Austin

Post by Austin »

I press log in on the stream hosts thing and i am positive i put in the corecct info. then it takes me right back to the log in screen.