What the heck is going on here?

Talk about whatever.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

What the heck is going on here?

Post by Jay »

Just in case you are wondering I am working on the site and integration with the forum. This process might take some time but it will be well worth it in the long wrong.

If you or someone you know is experiencing difficulties viewing the site, Please let me know by emailing me with the link below. Be sure to include information about what your screen size is, what browser you are using etc. I am open to comments and suggestions as I build it.
Last edited by Jay on Fri Mar 08, 2002 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ConXis

Post by ConXis »

Funk colors, man.... I like it:)

Chris

-------------------------------------------------------------------
ConXis: The Confernece and Expo for Internet Streaming
March 1-3, 2002
www.conxis.org
theedge2k

Conxis

Post by theedge2k »

Hey jay i am glad to here you will be at Conxis. Look forward to finally meeting a legend hehehe. Anyways site looks very cool.
"Gman"
Owner of The Edge Internet Radio
http://www.theedge2k.com
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
"We rock the world's ass off"
"The Internet Rock Station"
Jay

Post by Jay »

well as far as the colors they will be completely customizable. This site's focus is flexibilty, which is why it may take a little longer. Alot of behind the scenes work is being done to ensure that changing and altering the site will be a snap, even for the site user. This is all part of the *big* plan though. Those that emailed me about being on the beta for some of my programs will be getting an email with instructions soon. If you want to be in the beta program you must register with the message board. Another note is that if you sign up for the forum, you must use a valid email address, otherwise you will not be able to activate your account.

I will also be sending a mass mail on major events. I don't use mass mail much because if abused it could be considered spam, but I figure that if you signed up for the forum you must be interested when new tools and site features become available.

Thanks,
Jay
radio163

waiting by mailbox

Post by radio163 »

go jay go .... !

well here i am sitting by the mailbox waiting ...

//benny
// www.radio163.com - not the best but it is running !
Jay

Post by Jay »

heh, got the site skinning now :) I think I am going to change the colors everyday just for the heck of it.
RJ Audio

Post by RJ Audio »

Jay,
Remember... those who can, do. Experimantation is always a good thing. Without it, where would we be today? 8)
Ray Jornd
RJ Audio Networks
www.rjaudio.net