Radio Toolbox v2 Alpha 3

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Radio Toolbox v2 Alpha 3

Post by Jay »

Radio Toolbox v2 Alpha 3 is now available.

This version adds support for SHOUTcast v2

Please test this one very heavily, I'd love to know how it can handle different SHOUTcast v2 setups.

Numerous GUI fixes are also added including weird context menu behavior and currently playing station details page.

NOTE: This is a development build and should not be used in production. Only use if you know and understand the possible risks that come with using unstable software.

*Removed, this is a legacy version, please check the forums for a more current version*
- Jay
SpazzRadio

Re: Radio Toolbox v2 Alpha 3

Post by SpazzRadio »

will there be support for icecast? I tried adding a couple icecast stations, and the songinfo/playing works but not the listener numbers
Spazz Radio Network : Absolute Rockz, Absolute Spazz, Always HOT Country, Absolute Hitz, and NoPayRadio
SpazzRadio

Post by SpazzRadio »

Also. I installed on my desktop with no issues. when i tried a install on a windows server, it did not install because .NET was not installed.
Spazz Radio Network : Absolute Rockz, Absolute Spazz, Always HOT Country, Absolute Hitz, and NoPayRadio
Jay

Post by Jay »

That all depends on your stats sheet. The support is there but there were so many ways to extrapolate stats that it may not work on all builds. If you are using a standard Icecast 2 version and it works in Radio Toolbox v1 then please send me your server details and I will fix the issue.
SpazzRadio wrote:Also. I installed on my desktop with no issues. when i tried a install on a windows server, it did not install because .NET was not installed.
Yes, .NET 4.0 is required now for the new version of Radio Toolbox. It will perhaps be included as an option in the installer to install this automatically. For now it will just block the installation until you manually add it.
- Jay
SpazzRadio

Post by SpazzRadio »

my icecast servers do work on v1 will send you details in a pm

If my vote counts, i would prefer the .NET to be included as an option.
Jay

Post by Jay »

SpazzRadio wrote:my icecast servers do work on v1 will send you details in a pm

If my vote counts, i would prefer the .NET to be included as an option.
Icecast2 support will be fixed in the next alpha.
- Jay
Jay

Post by Jay »

- Jay