Customizing fonts/colors for the "radio toolbox codebed

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
lindsay

Customizing fonts/colors for the "radio toolbox codebed

Post by lindsay »

Hi I'm not familliar with PHP, only following basic directions of how to install it. I was wondering how to customize the code so I can change the font/size/color for the "whatimplayin" script. You know, to change the font that ends up going into the PNG image? TIA!

8O Linds
lindsay

Oh yeah!

Post by lindsay »

& also I was curious how to use the PNG image as an html type link to what I'm streaming. Like how Jay has in his signature.

:oops: Linds
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

unfortunately to do things like adjust colors and fonts you will have to dig into the PHP code, The image colors can be adjusted by just replacing the image I gave you with one of your own design, then adjusting the position of the text, check out www.php.net and do a search for 'images' there you will get a ton of functions that can help you customize the output of the image.

To create a link you just wrap an anchor tag around the image. On Boards you might have to use the url BB tag, read the forum in questions documentation regarding this.
- Jay