Nothing works

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
worldfusionradio

Nothing works

Post by worldfusionradio »

I downloaded and installed Radio Toolbox 2.0.2 (Build 300) but it does not work. I added the servers using Right-Click, New but the status bar still says "Waiting for servers to be added" and the server names are in red and of course no data. The Radio Toolbox 1.1.1 that I have been running for years still works fine so I know I can reach the streams. I did create an online account. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Douglas
World Fusion Radio
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Re: Nothing works

Post by Jay »

It can take as long as 30 seconds for data to start making it's way into the application. If it is taking longer than the interval set in your general page then please let me know.
- Jay
worldfusionradio

Re: Nothing works

Post by worldfusionradio »

Okay, the original servers I added still didn't work 24 hours later, but I just added new servers again, and even though they are the same address, the new listings work. One server I had to add five times before Radio Toolbox finally connected. But they all seem to work now.
Jay wrote:It can take as long as 30 seconds for data to start making it's way into the application. If it is taking longer than the interval set in your general page then please let me know.