The content of my account has disappeared

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
worldfusionradio

The content of my account has disappeared

Post by worldfusionradio »

I can see the tracks being played but I get no listener numbers on my RadioToolbox client, the log is continual "System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server" errors, and when I look on http://log.radiotoolbox.com/ all of my stats are gone, no servers listed. That is a year's worth of data disappeared! What happened?
worldfusionradio

Re: The content of my account has disappeared

As of May 24 I am still having this problem. Is RadioToolbox defunct and version 2.0.3 no longer operational?
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

I don't see any of your account in the backend system. Is your Radio Toolbox able to connect with our servers? Please send your logs so I can take a look.

Email address is jay at radiotoolbox
- Jay
worldfusionradio

My account works sporadically in my RadioToolbox 2.0.3 client, though http://log.radiotoolbox.com/? still shows blank data. When my client is not working the log is repeated "System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server" entries every second.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

I see your account now. In order for your account to stay up to date Radio Toolbox needs to be able to connect with our service. If it is not able to do so then it will start having issues.

Since I have not been able to review your logs personally it's hard to say where the issue lies. You are free to email me your logs and I will review them but until then I simply will be unable to give you a definitive answer.
- Jay