Multiple Servers

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
DjDrakk

Multiple Servers

Post by DjDrakk »

Okay, if I have multiple relay servers spread around town amongst my friends to increase my max listeners (localy we can only get 1500/128 ADSL or dialup) can I have RTB monitoring all of them at once and compile all their stats into one figure as they are essentialy all the same server? I would be broadcasting at 24kbps on all of them and putting them all into one playlist on my website and using the no-IP setup to keep a stable address.
DjDrakk

Post by DjDrakk »

I'm also wondering about how it would integrate into your online logging system? (Which, by the way, KICKS ASS!)
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

yes just Click the add server button and add each one. The resulting statistics would be pushed to whatever you want FTP or Script. And I haven't forgotten about that update, still working out some kinks. Kind of hoping that I might just have RTB v 1 out this week and push it out along with it.
- Jay
DjDrakk

Post by DjDrakk »

Alright, sweet. Now maybe I can put "Powered by Radio Toolbox" on my site finaly :wink: