online log issue?

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
livephishradio

online log issue?

Post by livephishradio »

so of course my stream was down (vacation) for a week

and of course my access to the online log feature was removed

so i go to reapply (on Sunday - 4 days ago)

and amazingly there was a slot

so I create a username and password

and thats where the ball dropped

no confirmation email

no nothing

... is this a dead project or is JAY on vacation too? (can we remove HIS access? LOL)
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

well as it is a free deal I do not manage it directly, it is automated. Also because it is free and resource instensive it needs to be vigorous about removing inactive accounts, to allow new users to get into the system. Otherwise I will just have a bunch of dead accounts from people who either did not like the service or decided to discontinue broadcasting.

I need to know within 24 hours of your sign up if you did not recieve a confirmation email otherwise the service once again removes you.
- Jay
livephishradio

Post by livephishradio »

actually at 1:00 this morning I got an email ("Your new Radio ToolBox account") with a link to activate... when I clicked on the link, I got :

"Error: Mangled Varify code or invalid ID, please check your activation url again."

? ? ?

also, I wasn't complaining about the account removal. I KNEW it would be removed... I was aware of that rule. (not gonna cancel a vacation, just to keep my RTB account active, ya know? :) ) I think it is a SMART rule.

In my defense, if needed, the reason I didnt fire you off an email (within 24 hours), was because the LAST time I did this, and fired you off an email within 24 hours, you seemed very aggitated and reminded me that you had a job, that you were one person etc and to be patient.

properly scolded, this time I erred on the side of patience.

LOL!

I will assume, based on the fact that the link doesn't work that I am SOL and have to start from square one again. Too bad the ACTIVATION process isn't as foolproof as the DEACTIVATION process ;)
livephishradio

account re-created 1 min ago.

Post by livephishradio »

name: johnw

email: [email protected]

I'll PM you this and email it as well.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

well generally the way I see it is if you do not recieve the message within 12 hours you should contact me, otherwise patience is virtue.

Let me know when 12 hours has elapsed and you have not recieved notification.
- Jay
livephishradio

Post by livephishradio »

eternally grateful thanks!