example2.php and logging question

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
rish1103

example2.php and logging question

Post by rish1103 »

i run 2 stations simultaneously and if you go to www.superfob.net and go to the very bottom i have the example2.php script in a inline frame showing the songs played and all that for one of the 2 stations. can anyone tell me how i can do this for the second one too. that way i can run 2 frames with 1 window for each station.

Hope someone can help me out
www.superfob.net

The only site with an Oldies Indian Radio Station.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

if you are tracking both servers in one instance you can use the server details array to group the statistics by stations.

View the generated includes.php file for variable names you can work with.
- Jay
rish1103

Post by rish1103 »

Jay wrote:if you are tracking both servers in one instance you can use the server details array to group the statistics by stations.

View the generated includes.php file for variable names you can work with.
could provide me with some more detail. i dont quite follow. i'm a little new at this.
thanks. appreciate the response btw.
www.superfob.net

rish1103

Post by rish1103 »

how so i track both in the same instance. cuz the toolbox only lets me check off 1
www.superfob.net

Jay

Post by Jay »

well the check is to designate the default. But you can use the detail array to get individual server stats and do some pretty advanced stuff.

As I said make sure the "Send Server Details" check box is checked on the script service options pane and then let it do a check (or restart radio toolbox) and then look in your includes.php file at your website and you will see all the servers broken down into individual instances.
- Jay
rish1103

Post by rish1103 »

Jay wrote:well the check is to designate the default. But you can use the detail array to get individual server stats and do some pretty advanced stuff.

As I said make sure the "Send Server Details" check box is checked on the script service options pane and then let it do a check (or restart radio toolbox) and then look in your includes.php file at your website and you will see all the servers broken down into individual instances.
that has been hecked so the one station that i check off on radio tool box shows up but i want 2 windows one showing each. what includes.php file. i'm sorry if i seem a bit pesterish. i'm totally new to this and the help is definitely appreciated.
www.superfob.net

Jay

Post by Jay »

well what I am saying you will will need to modify the example2.php script to do this. You will need to replace the default variables that the script came with and use the actual details array. You can find the includes.php file on your website with the catcher.php file.
- Jay
rish1103

Post by rish1103 »

ok this is gonna sound very dumb but what exactly do you mean by details array :oops:

also is the includes. php file a part or RTB because i am unable to find it.
www.superfob.net

Jay

Post by Jay »

do you have the script service running and up on your website?
- Jay
rish1103

Post by rish1103 »

Jay wrote:do you have the script service running and up on your website?
yes go to www.superfob.net and all the way down to the bottom ur see a i-frame displaying the example2.php page
www.superfob.net

Jay

Post by Jay »

ok well you should have a includes.php file up there as well, typically it is in the same directory as your catcher.php script.

Open that file and look at all the different variables, if you have checked the "Send Server Details" check box in Radio Toolbox's Script Service Option Pane then you should see lots of variables in this file, including the individual stats for each server.
- Jay
rish1103

Post by rish1103 »

ok got that figured out. thanks for the help.

now if its not too much to ask, can you help me with the thing in ur signature. how to set that up and get it working. :oops:
www.superfob.net

Jay

Post by Jay »

- Jay