Problems Please Help

Steamcast is a stand alone server that combines the features of SHOUTcast and Icecast2 and more to make one mega awesome server.
themixturemedia

Problems Please Help

Post by themixturemedia »

Hey there Jay hows it going long time since I have posted here Steamcast is coming back and telling me <www.radiotoolbox.com> Error: No data returned? What could be wrong it works fine with Icecast and Shoutcast but not yours. Also I saw that Oddshock streaming directory is done is there any more directories that you know of??
The Mixture Media Radio: :twisted:
The best on-line music from the 60's,70's,80's,90's and today. Streaming at 64kbps/48khz (MP3) and 32kbps/44khz (Ogg) 24 hours a day 7 days a week. With great sound and even better music.
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

yea I have noticed quite a few people having problems listing on my directory. I'll need to debug my yp-cgi script and see if there is some weird problem there. I can get listed from my machine here at the house, haven't tried from other locaitons.

Also you might try seeing if you can connect to radiotoolbox.com from your machine, if you can then it's probably something googly in the script.

I am working on making our version of the yp distributable so other directories will probably pop up then.
- Jay